fredag 28 december 2012

The Hobbit...

Vi gick på bio i går kväll och såg The Hobbit i 3d , ja det var ju lite häftigt ! Men nog tycker jag att den var lite väl lång.....
Är det åldern tro ? sa min kära vän som också var och såg den i går !
Ja inte vet jag.



Movie outfit.



We went to the movies last night to se The Hobbit in 3d , well yeah - that was great but isn´t three hours a long time for a movie ?
My dear friend who also saw the Hobbit last night was woundering if it´s our age ? are we to old for such a long movie ?
Well i dont know.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Cool movie outfit! I went to sleep when I went to see Lord Of The Rings at the cinema! It's not really very interesting to me, maybe that's why?! x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Great casual outfit and I love your door! (You could not PAY me to go to the Hobbit! but don't tell anyone!)

    Sarah xxx

    SvaraRadera
  3. i´ve seen the hobbit too the other day, and yes i agree it´s definitely to long and also i thought it would be only one movie so i was quite disappointed, but it was not bad at all, just liked LOTR more
    love and kiss,mary

    SvaraRadera